California mornings don’t get much better than this. Perfect sunshine, great weather, bees buzzing and well… most importantly Callista in this stringy blue lingerie doing what Callista does best!
Always exciting to meet up with Callista and hear in first person what shes up to! You can catch up with her as well in her new interview below!
Meet Callista: < < < < < FOLLOW HER HERE!!!!!
1. What or who has been your biggest inspiration in your life so far?
My mother Lynn has always been my biggest inspiration in life. She has always been my biggest support system in life and hardest worker. She is my fire and drive.
2. Do you have any favorite indulgences? If so, what are they?
My favorite indulgences are Pro Wrestling because I love kicking booty. This somehow makes my life feel full and refreshed.
3. Do you have any favorite movies?
My favorite movies are “True Lies”, “Christopher Robin”, and “Cinderella”
4. What’s your astrological sign?
My astrological sign is a fiery Leo!
5. Do you have any bad habits?
Bubble Gum Ice Cream and How wings
6. What type or types of music do you enjoy listening to?
I enjoy 80’s rock n roll, Dubstep if we are going to a concert, or Indie Rock if I am kicking.
7. What are some of your favorite music artists or bands?
My favorite musical artist are Britney Spears, Lana Del Rey, The 1975, Of Monsters and Men, Alice Cooper, Whitesnake, and Joan Jett!
8. Name some things you couldn’t live without?
I could’t live without my family.
9. How would you describe your personality?
I am very energetic, outgoing, loving, and a humble young lady! I try to make everyday like it’s a fairytale.
10. Do you have any future goals you would like to accomplish and what are they?
Yes, I do I do. I have always wanted to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated and Maxim. I also want to wrestle for WWE! Then hopefully become a famous actress. I know I have extreme goals but I am so driven to accomplish them!